- Two toilet blocks with laundry facilities (coin-operated washing machine and dryer)
- Water service and drainage area for motorhomes
- Mail service at reception, in high season
- Four secure lockers to charge your phone, freely accessible at reception
- Two breakfast formulas to choose from In July and August, opening of the house chip shop, and sale of paninis at reception
- Rental of sheets, bath linen or sale of disposable sheets
- Provision of iron and ironing board and hair dryer
- Baby kit rental (cot and high chair): €15 per stay (upon reservation)
To have fun
At La Ferme du Bord de Mer, we want to offer you a unique experience, by the sea and in peace. Thus, we offer various activities on site. Little campers, from 2 to 12 years old, will find themselves in the playground with swings, slides, tops and a platform in the shape of a fishing boat. Teenagers and young adults will especially enjoy the indoor games room with ping-pong tables, chairs, tables and foosball. On our 4 hectares of unspoiled nature, you will find two bowling alleys. Young and old alike will enjoy feeding the different animals that live in our quiet campsite in La Manche. You can also rent a bicycle or a kayak on site. You will spend your holidays outdoors between the blue of the sea, the golden beaches and the green of the surrounding nature.
For your comfort Services and equipment
To answer all your questions At the reception
Pierre-Emanuel and his team will be at your disposal throughout your stopover in La Manche. They will be happy to show you the local shops promoting good local products or the most beautiful places to visit in the area and they can sell you "skip the line" tickets for the Cité de la Mer. You will find at the reception, open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.: summer entertainment brochures, leaflets of museums and attractions in the Val de Saire, press, regional maps and tide times.
To help you out Bar and grocery store
In July and August, we offer two breakfast options with bread and hot drink, or, in addition, pastries and fruit juice, upon reservation. You will also find a small convenience store with ice cream, sweets, frozen packs and local products. In your quiet campsite in La Manche, we have a bar for the sale of drinks, a café and a chip shop. At the chip shop, Pierre-Emanuel offers homemade fries from A to Z: from peeling Gouberville potatoes to your picnic table. Christine, her mother, cooks for you teurgoule, a Norman specialty of rice pudding.
To facilitate your stopover The little extras
In our campsite without animation in La Manche, we want to provide quality stays, so we offer several services designed for our campers:
- Wi-Fi connection throughout the campsite: 1 hour = €1, 2 hours = €1.50, 1 day = €3, 1 week = €16, Family week (3 devices at the same time) = €25, 1 month = 50 €
- A parking space on each site and for each rental
- Pets accepted: €2 per night on pitches and €4 per night in rentals
Means of payment and booking conditions
Means of payment accepted: cash, check, credit card, holiday voucher.
We are partners of the CAF for a VACAF participation in your family stay during your holidays in our small Normandy campsite by the sea.
Reservations are only taken into account via our online reservation space.
Conditions of access: Wearing a bracelet with the logo of the campsite for all customers during their stay
Languages spoken: French, English and German (in high season).